- The other name for fall, autumn, is pretty neat.
- It begins in September, a couple of weeks after my birthday.
- Bye-bye, humidity.
- That “fall” aroma in the air that is so refreshing after a hot summer.
- My candles from Bath & Body Works that imitate that fall aroma.
- Being super jealous of your neighbor because their BBQ smells so good.
- Being super jealous of your neighbor because you know their fireplace has got it going on.
- MARCHING BAND
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL
- The World Series
- All of my favorite tv shows begin new seasons.
- Trees changing the colors of their leaves.
- Walking on previously mentioned leaves when they are fallen and crunchy.
- Lots and lots of scarves.
- Cardigans in every color.
- Peacoats. Can’t get enough of ‘em.
- Hot soup on a cool evening.
- Being able to open the windows!
- THANKSGIVING and the whole month that follows leading up to Christmas.
- Making crafty things like this:
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
20 Things I Love About Fall
I hope I don't end up thinking of more things, because then I'll have to change the title of this post. In honor of my favorite season of the year, here are 20 things I love about fall!